Written application for membership is to be submitted to the oSa secretary"s office and with it the willingness to adhere to the oSa"s safety code.
Basis for the in-house tests stipulated by the oSa is the Technical Annex (as of June 2011).
The oSa requests from its members the creation of safe and healthy working conditions and a responsible environmental behaviour (seeEthical Annex, as of August 2006).
1) Should you be interested in filing an application, please send the following documents
Membership application form (as of January 2013)
Annex to the membership application form (xls-files):
Tables "Scope of oSa-products" for
duly-signed copy of the Constitution (as of June 2007)
(for legal reasons the German version of the constitution is
mandatory. An english translation is available here)
duly-signed copy of the Conditions of Use for the
oSa-Trademark (as of November 2006)
a product catalogue in triplicate
with the required written proof to the:
Organization for the Safety of Abrasives (oSa)
PO Box 75 64
2) On the basis of the product catalogue we will choose abrasives which we will ask you to send to the IFA at the applicant"s expenses
3) Provided the test results are positive, we will fix an appointment for the factory inspection (at the applicant"s expenses)
4) Factory inspection
5) If the factory inspection is positive, the application will be presented to our Board of Trustees at one of its regular meetings for their final vote
6) The final vote of the Board of Trustees finally determines if an applicant will be admitted to the oSa
7) Following the admission into the oSa a yearly repeat audit for a period of 3 years is stipulated.